Senior Manager, Client Services
Head of Operations
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Client Services to lead our business operations group in support of our day-to-day client facing activities. Reporting to the Head of Operations and managing a team of three, this leadership role will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence in how we interact with our clients across all of NEO’s lines of business. The role will fit an individual with strong business acumen and broad knowledge of all aspects of equity capital markets, who can motivate a team, combines strategic thinking with hands-on work, and understands the compliance and ethical standards of an organization subject to regulatory oversight and sensitive to reputational risk.
- Managing a team of individuals that serve as 1st line of support for NEO Exchange and NEO Connect clients
- Oversee all aspects of daily business operations tasks relate to the management and monitoring of our production and test environments
- Primary escalation point for clients, partners, vendors & regulators as it relates to day-to-day business operations
- Act as the incident manager in the event of a business disruption, coordinating issue resolution activities and ensuring appropriate internal and external communication is taking place
- Working closely with the sales team, ensuring all internal stakeholders are kept abreast on what is going on with key accounts
- Working closely with the product management team to funnel client feedback on products and services
- Working closely with the marketing and communications team to ensure client communication is done in a consistent way across all lines of business
- Working closely with the finance team to assist with internal and external audits
- Overall responsibility for all client onboarding activities, including maintenance of process documentation and other onboarding material
- Maintenance of CRM data from an operational perspective as well as ownership all of client-facing methods/systems for delivering information to clients
- Demonstrating leadership competencies to coach, inspire and lead the business operations team, driving innovation and operational excellence, including managing performance reviews
- Assist with staff retention by orienting and training employees, maintaining a safe work environment, and developing personal growth opportunities
- Accomplishes team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; providing feedback coaching, counseling, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards
- Designs and implements business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of team goals
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers as required
- Represent the company at events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines
- 7+ years of progressive client service experience with demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Deep knowledge about equity capital markets, especially equity trading, clearing & settlement.
- Established relationships with trading desks, vendors, fund manufactures etc is an asset
- Active listening skills with an influential communication style grounded in strong business judgement, ethics and change management
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is action oriented and can solve problems creatively
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills with proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, time management, presentation and decision-making skills.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line to NEO.Careers@neostockexchange.com.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.