Senior Financial Analyst
Responsible for managing and maintaining NEO’s accounting operations. If you have a strong background in financial reporting and transaction operations and a great team player with a can do attitude, you may be the perfect person to fill this position.
- Manage the monthly reporting cycle and participate in completing transaction processing to ensure timely and accurate books of records
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements and management reporting packages
- Prepare monthly reconciliations
- Manage the general ledger system including chart of accounts, control processes and procedures, etc to ensure G/L integrity
- Modify, create, enhance processes to meet business and reporting requirements
- Management of external audit and tax compliance processes
- Assist in the financial review of issuer applications to the Exchange
- Prepare audit working papers, schedules, and accounting memos as required
- Prepare financial statements as required
- Coordinating or assisting with the budget process
- Special projects as required
- CPA CA
- Demonstrate adaptability to change, strong willingness to learn, and to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Skilled verbal and written communication
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line to NEO.Careers@neostockexchange.com.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.