Business Development: Capital Formation, Private Markets
The individual will be responsible for building the DealSquare business line for NEO, identifying and executing upon sales opportunities with a focus on attracting new business to the platform, bringing together wealth management firms (financial advisors, family offices, portfolio managers and institutional investors) and private capital raising companies to meet on DealSquare. The individual may be asked to participate in the creation and execution of overall sales and business development strategies across product and service areas, including in listings, trading, market data and distribution of other non-exchange listed assets.
- Effectively define, execute and manage the sales process, leading client coverage and managing relationships with related service partners
- Develop and maintain collaborative and engaging relations with new prospects, partners, and existing clients – including wealth managers, private corporations and supporting partners
- Coordinating and working with other sales people on the NEO team to ensure efficient, consistent and effective client coverage; referral to the appropriate team if opportunities are qualified
- Be an ambassador – represent NEO, be a part of the journey and share our story and vision as we transform private capital markets.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the full sales cycle; from sourcing opportunities to closing deals
- Experience in managing multi-product relationships with clients through coordination across a sales organization
- A strong network of dealer / wealth managers, corporate relationships and/or related service partners
- The ability to identify business opportunities and potential clients, and to work with clients in order to maintain and develop relationships
- Strong personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and client demands
- Experience with listings is a plus
- 3 – 5 days per month or more dependent on business requirements
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line to NEO.Careers@neostockexchange.com.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.